A NUMBER of commercial opportunities are open in Swanage – with people being urged to express their interest.
Opportunities from Swanage Town Council include running a catering facility at the Main Beach Car Park and on the seafront.
The council is seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ for up to eight locations in the town.
“This is an exciting opportunity and will help the Council meet some of its aspirations developed within the Seafront Masterplan,” a spokesperson said.
A document detailing the opportunities, across six different areas, has been produced.
The sites are:
• Catering facility at Main Beach Car Park
• Catering and activity facilities on the Seafront Hardstanding
• Concrete area above the Seafront Hardstanding
• Catering facility on Swanage Central Beach (north)
• Catering facility on Broad Road Car Park
• Catering facility on North Beach Car Park
• Summer attraction on Day’s Park: Journey’s End
The document provides detailed information about each location and explains how to make an ‘Expression of Interest’.
The closing date is October 31 at noon. All submissions should be forwarded to Jayne Moulder, business development officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licences for successful operators are expected to be finalised at end of January next year, with concession start dates anticipated from Easter 2024.