Firefighters tackle early-hours kitchen blaze in Poole

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in a kitchen at a property in Poole in the early hours of this morning (May 3).

Three crews from Poole and another from Westbourne attended the incident, in Seldown Road, at just after 4am.

“Thankfully all persons were accounted for after self evacuating when our crews arrived, allowing them to focus on extinguishing the fire before it could consume any more of the kitchen than it already had,” a Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said.

“Crews used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet. Crews ventilated the smoke from the property.”

It is understood no one was injured in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *