Fire crews tackle clothes recycling bin blaze in Poole street

A RECYCLING bin full of clothes caught fire in Poole last night (July 31).

Two crews from the town were sent to the scene, in Cavan Crescent, at around 7.35pm after several calls from the public.

A Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The crews extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and cutting equipment to gain better access.

“Before leaving the incident, the crews checked the surrounding properties.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *